Psychology Fee Schedule:
Clinical Intervention Treatment Costs in Clinic Rooms
- An initial session is 90 minutes in length and is costed from $270. Each standard appointment session is 50 minutes in length and costs start at $180.
- Individuals with a Mental Health Care Plan (MHCP) are able to claim a portion of the cost for their first ten sessions in each calendar year. Treatment which extends beyond these ten sessions is charged at
$180 per session.
- Clients without a MHCP will be charged $180 per session for the
duration of their treatment.
- Session payment need to be finalised at the conclusion of the session. Medicare Electronic claiming and EFTPOS facilities are available. Alternative payment methods such as cash or cheque are accepted.
Changes or Cancellations
We will confirm your appointment with you at least 72hours prior. We understand that things an occur in life and should you need to change an existing appointment, please let us know as soon as possible so that we may offer the appointment to someone else. If you are not able to attend your appointment, we require at least 48 hours notice. Less than 48 hours notice can attract a fee as detailed below:
- 48 Hours Notice: No Charge
- 24-48 Hours Notice: 50% Session Fee
- 24 Hours or Less: 100% Session Fee
The cancellation fee must be paid prior to the scheduling of an alternative session.
Clinical Intervention Treatment Costs at Home or in the Community
There are occasions where assessment and intervention needs to be conducted outside of clinic rooms. We will provide a quote for this service based on individual needs. As in the case above, individuals with a MHCP may be able to claim back a portion of the fee.
Assessment and Report Preparation Costs for Court and Medico-Legal Purpose
Assessment and report preparation is where we are called on to provide expert opinion on a question, often called the referral question.
Clinical Assessments and Report Preparation not related to ongoing therapeutic treatment are charged at $250 per hour. unless the referral comes from NSW Legal Aid. It is then charged in accordance with their Established Rates. The time required for each report will be dependent on the complexity of the referral.
Due to the often sensitive content, all invoices related to report preparation need to be finalised prior to reports being released to the referral source or any third party involved.